Servings: 10 people
Preparation time: 16 minutes
Cooking: 0 min
• 2 droppings Chavignol,
• 500g hard pressed cheese Comté or Abondance,
• 500g Tomme of Savoy,
• 300g old Mimolette,
• 300g sheep Ossau Iraty,
• 10 goat caps,
• vinegar Balsamic Leonardi,
• 1 black olivade petal box,
• 1 green olivade petal box,
• 25 cl of olive oil Salonenque,
• 2 bay leaves,
• 1 tbsp black peppercorns,
• 1 tbsp pink bay,
• 1 sprig of thyme,
• 20g of green and black olivade ,
• fig-gingerbread or balsamic-cherry jams,
• 1 can of 25 cl of olive oil Verdale,
• 1 large country bread and a small bowl of olive bread,
• 2 large seasonal salads.
Preparation: the day before, in a glass jar (type Perfect) put olive variety Salonenque oil, peppercorns, pink peppercorns, bay leaf, sprig of thyme and goat plugs.
Cut in half thickness the two Chavignol and interposed between, green and black olive olivade.
Put cheese on a large plate and sprinkle the petals olivade .
You will add appended the jam and the Verdale variety of oil.
Serve with a nice seasonal green salad.
Our products: petals of green and black olivade, oil variety Salonenque, green olivade and black pesto, gingerbread-fig jam, cherry jam balsamic vinegar, olive oil Verdale, Balsamic Leonardi vinegar cream.