Toast goat with black olivade with pesto
Servings: 6 people
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking: 3 minutes
• 6 large slices country bread,
• 3 goat cheeses,
• 1 black olivade jar of pesto,
• 2 tbsp olive oil variety Aglandau,
• 1 pinch of herbs bio Araquelle,
• Mesclun and Roquette salad,
• 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes.
Preparation: preheat oven to 200°.
Cut the cheese in the thickness to obtain two halves. Spread country bread with black olivade pesto, place each half over cheese.
Sprinkle Provence herb on toasts and add a drop of Aglandau olive oil variety to complete. Heat in very hot oven 3 minutes.
Serve immediately with a salad of Mesclun and Arugula and a few cherry tomatoes for color.
Most: easy recipe, quick and tasty. You can incorporate this into toast salads (Bayonne ham, smoked duck breast and dried, candied duck gizzards, etc.).
Our products: black olivade with pesto, olive oil variety Aglandau, organic herbs of Provence.